The Teddy Eddie teaching method licence
The Teddy Eddie teaching method licence
The Teddy Eddie teaching method licence
Edu Bears is a company created by a creative and passionate team. Our product is a licensed method of teaching English: Teddy Eddie for children aged 2-7.
In the 2023-2024 school year almost 50 000 little students in 5 countries have learnt English using our methods!
Working with Edu Bears means access to enormous amounts of help and guidance on how to run a business such as a language school. Under franchise? No, our business model is licensing. We have everything that is needed to create a solid foundation for a language school, build a strong sector of children’s courses and support school owners with a client retention plan. We have many years of experience in the education industry and we love sharing our knowledge with our partners.
Who are we looking for?
Language school owners who want to create or expand the sector of children’s courses and stand out from the competition.
Language school owners who are experienced in running a business but need a structured method of teaching that teachers will find easy to use.
If you belong to one of these groups, please contact us. We will be happy to introduce our licensing offer to you. You can also download the offer, and then ask about details.
Discover all the benefits of working with Edu Bears and build a powerful sector of children’s courses in your school.
Our brand supports your brand
You will start working together with a prestigious partner who will support you as you develop your business!
- When you buy the licence you won’t change your school name, your vision or your achievements. You will enrich your school with our respected method.
- You will gain business support from other language school owners who willingly share their experience but are not your competitors thanks to the licence areas.
- Your own exclusive area gives you security.
An ambitious and unusual method.
Thanks to the Teddy Eddie licence you will save the time and financial resources earmarked for spending on teaching materials. Furthermore, delighted parents of little students are going to recommend your school to others.
- Teddy Eddie classes are very ambitious and interesting for today’s kids.
- The Education Pack includes access to an interactive application for children called the Playground. The app helps children to consolidate their skills acquired during classes.
- We have a complete system that enables us to keep in touch with parents, and we know how to effectively involve them in their children’s language development and keep them up to date on learning progress.
You will receive support from a team of educationalists with many years of experience in teaching children. We will help you and your teachers to maximise the full linguistic potential of your students.
- Your teachers will take part in methodology workshops which will prepare them for working with the Teddy Eddie method.
- We will discuss your first classes with you, and we will provide you with a wealth of materials, support and inspiration via the Edu Bears Teachers International group.
- We have created an expanded career path for teachers which will allow them to spread their wings as they in turn conduct training for new teachers in Accredited Teddy Eddie Method Centres!
You will launch course promotions with a prepared plan and materials that put you ahead of the competition.
- You will receive ready-to-use templates of the contracts required in a language school, along with consents to personal data processing which will help you protect your business. We will also share satisfaction surveys which allow you to analyse clients satisfaction.
- You will be able to use our Teddy Eddie method presentation for parents, sales promotion scenario, graphics and pictures in marketing campaigns as well as on your website and in social media.
- You will be given access to a closed group on Facebook where we organise free webinars and share our know-how.
Licensing rules transparency
We guarantee simple rules and predictable costs – with no surprises!
- A one-time licence fee which can be paid in convenient instalments.
- Training costs to be paid only in the first year of the agreement.
Long-term client retention plan
You will gain an ambitious education plan in the sector of children’s courses. When you introduce the Teddy Eddie method in your school, you will expand your offer with a children’s course that you can rely on.
Steps in the licensing process
Step 1 – FIRST CONTACT
Please contact us by phone or email, and we will check for you if the area in which you would like to conduct Teddy Eddie lessons is available. We will discuss the licensing terms and you will decide whether a licence for the Teddy Eddie method is right for you. Don’t wait! Many areas have already been taken!
Step 2 – A MEETING
We will arrange an online or face-to-face meeting so that we can get to know each other better and talk about every aspect of working together. We will show you what is included in the licence fee and tell you how we will support your school’s development. We will also discuss the licence price list. This meeting gives you the opportunity to find out more about how to become our partner.
Step 3 – CHECKING THE DETAILS
Once you are familiar with the licence agreement, please ask us any questions that you may have. We want your decision to buy a licence to be based on full information. We guarantee the transparency of our licensing rules.
Step 4 – THE AGREEMENT
Sign the agreement and become a licensee of the Teddy Eddie method! Congratulations! Now you can describe your school as an Accredited Centre of the Teddy Eddie Method. The last thing to do is to participate in the Method Manager Training and teacher workshops, and then you will be able to develop your business and increase your numbers of groups with the constant support of the Edu Bears team.
Recommendations from our partners
Our collaboration with Edu Bears started in July 2021 and since then our Academy has flourished. In less than a year the number of our young learners has risen significantly. Additionally, we can always count on their methodological, logistical and entrepreneurial support.
Agata and Joanna – ACADEMIA WONDERLAND – Villamayor, Spain
I am very satisfied with cooperation with Edu Bears! Thanks to them, I got what I was looking for – an excellent teaching method – Teddy Eddie that meets my high demands for quality, which I want to provide to my little pupils. At the same time, the whole team is very friendly and whenever I need something, they willingly help me and support me.
Hana Hrubá – CREDUO – Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
Smiling Snake and Teddy Eddie, it was love at first sight. We met in February 2020, just before the coronavirus outbreak. Although 2020/2021 was the hardest year for our language school, it was also the most successful one. I can’t imagine it without all the support, help and know-how we got from Edu Bears.
Dana Dobšíčková – SMILING SNAKE – Zahorska Bystrica / Bratislava, Slovakia
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. (“RODO”), I have been informed that: 1) The administrator of my personal data is Edu Bears sp. z o.o. sp.k., ul. Pszczyńska 69, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 631 266 05 60, REGON: 363 507 143, KRS 0000748549, District Court in Gliwice, X Economic Division of the National Court Register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: + 48 661 991 992; 2) personal data are processed by the Administrator in order for the Administrator to contact me in connection with filling in the contact form – on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, which is to answer the question asked (art. 6 para. 1 lit. f RODO); 3) my personal data may be shared with entities that process personal data on behalf of the Administrator such as entities that provide services or IT solutions to the Administrator; 4) the Administrator may use a tool that facilitates the sending of bulk email correspondence provided by Sendgrid Inc. based in the USA; therefore, the data of the person to whom the correspondence is sent may be transferred outside the European Economic Area; Sendgrid Inc. is an entity that processes personal data on the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission, referred to in Art. 46 RODO, concluded between the Controller and Sendgrid Inc. and ensures an adequate level of data protection; 5) the personal data processed in order for the Administrator to contact me in connection with the completion of the contact form, shall be stored by the Administrator for a period of 3 years from their collection or until the Administrator decides to delete them; 6) I have the following rights: (a) the right of access to the personal data I have provided and the right to obtain a copy thereof; (b) the right to rectification of personal data; (c) the right to erasure of personal data; (d) the right to request restriction of the processing of personal data; (e) the right to data portability; (f) the right to object to the processing of personal data provided; (g) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (7) in order to exercise any of the rights referred to above, I may address a request to the Administrator in writing to Edu Bears sp. z o.o. sp.k, ul. Pszczyńska 69, 44-100 Gliwice or by e-mail to email@example.com; 8) Providing personal data is voluntary, however, if you fail to do so it will be impossible to contact the Administrator.